Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fair on the square

Today I became a Huntsvillian (?, sounds good) I attended my first fair on the square. It was cute. Very small and very busy. It did have alot of eateries though, I often avoid them since they remind me of carney workers. LOL! I went with Ava & Kat, and Mel & Annaleise. I was sans kiddo today since she got to spend the day with her grandpa and le-le. I hope she had a good day. J had to work and Im not sure how his day went.

This week was a whirlwind...and next week is looking even busier... Monday at moms, Tues is playdate and visiting, Wed I am getting a ROOT CANAL!!! Im dying about this, Thurs..well nothing yet but Im sure that will change soon enough!

Fall is here and it seems like once it comes the year just closes in quickly! Right now I am trying to plan a family photo shoot, I figure that if I start planning outfits and locations that maybe my Christmas I will have some to upload~ ha!

Also coming up soon, we are going to Sea-World...yaaaaayyy we are going in 2 weeks...and next weekend we are ripping out our carpet and laying tile floors in the house...Im telling you, we know how to keep it movinga round here.
Ill update soon

No comments: