Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bizzy Bees

Ive been bad about updating. I have sooo many pics to post, seems like If i don't do it daily then I lose track. Today it seems appropriate to post the pics as a slide show. In the time that I haven't posted, I've missed posting pics of mine & C's lunch date at the park and yet another fun day at the duck pond. Good times.



Ah...where does the time go?

I also had to include pics of my turtle in the plaid dress...this was MY dress as a little girl, one day if I get around to organizing my pics I may come across a pic of me in this dress, Ill be sure to post a comparison.

Today we went to play date and visited in Crockett. Last week we had a nice play date with a friend and her adorable 4 month old , seems like only yesterday that C was that little, its sad how fast time flies.

We are enjoying October and looking forward to our big trip to Sea-World this weekend. I'm sure I will be on photo-overload when we get back. I cant wait, we will be gone Friday through Sunday...its going to be so much FUN! Don't be jealous, Ill post plenty of pics, so everyone can enjoy looking at how much fun we had:)

Tomorrow we have dentist appointments, so not looking forward to that, not after the root canal incident. Yuck.

The flooring is going well, the dining room and entryway are almost complete, my parents and I spent all weekend, everyone worked so hard and they look great, as soon as I finish the grout work and clean them up and seal them I will post pics.

Well that's it for now. Hope everyone enjoys the pics, Oh and that totally adorable Halloween outfit she is wearing in the photos, yeah, my completely talented mom made that..shes that good:) Its so CUTE!

No comments: