Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cant stand it

The worst is happening. I cant deal any longer, I don't know what I will do. My camera is...ugh..broken? I don't know whats wrong with it. The problem is that it isn't showing a new battery charge so it just dies, it was working fine and then..poof. The kicker is that I have been watching C's bff for the past two days and there have been so many photo ops that I'm missing out on. sad.

Also, since It pooped out on us in San Antonio I didn't get any pics of Sea World. I will upload the ones I get from my moms camera as soon as I get them.

So there it is, the reason for no update after Sea World I will post ASAP. I hope that I can get this camera situation in order soon, the thing isn't even a year old yet...::SIGH:: I'm going through shutter withdrawal.

No comments: