Monday, October 27, 2008

Back in the saddle, sort of...

I have a camera. Its my parents. They have been gracious enough to lend me theirs while mine is out of comission. The very first thing I did when I got home was dressed C in her Halloweenie costume and had to start snapping. I am feeling better now. Oh, and the pics are jsut too cute, once again, there are too many cutes ones to choose from so I'm slideshowing people.LOL!



Oh speaking of "LOL's" I just thought Id mention that I write the blog as I am having a coversation, so I know at times there is incorrect punctuation, run-ons and such, but I just dont feel like bothering with all of that, I prefer a laid back jambalaya of words and thoughts...have fun trying to decipher all of randomness. ::wink::

Oh and as of 4:30-5am this morning I am an AUNT! How cool is that, C has a cousin, a little baby boy..pics to come I'm sure:)

So I still have to post pics of the floor, which I love! Will do that eventually.

Also, last week we took C for pictures at JCP. Trainwreck. Ugh, this russian lady was just not a photographer. We had such a nice experience last time and this was BAD. She wasted so many good shots and was way too light with the trigger finger. So after an hour we ended up with like 20 pics and only 2 decent ones. I can take 20 pics and have 10 decent ones in 5 minutes...UGH. So when I get those I will be sending them out as well.

This week is Halloween, we arent quite sure what we are doing yet. The fall festival was cancelled, so we will probablly end up at the zoo.

Oh and as promised, pics from our RAD time at Sea-World (as soon as I can, I am having loading problems). I am so in love with that place. The pics just cant eveen do justice in showing how much fun we had!

Well thats all I have for now, tomorrow we are haniging with some friends in a pre-halloween party, so Im sure Ill have pics of fat babies in costumes, does it get any better?

No comments: