Thursday, September 25, 2008

Back to normal

Well as normal as we get! LOL J has been on me about how behind I am getting with the blog. Not much to report. Things have been good since we got electricity again. It was last Friday that we got to come home, thank goodness. I am so glad that things are back on track. This week has literally flown by. I have a few photos to upload. This week my prima donna got her tootsies painted for the first time. Its just too darn cute. Ill tell her she has pretty toes and she sticks them up and wiggles them at me. Shes just perfect!

J has been working diligently to get our property mowed and we have been trying to get some other "chores" done, like getting water and electricity out there. Its so relaxing and peaceful out there. C and I tried fishing again...total train wreck. I even brought her own pole, but she wanted mine. Oh, and when I caught a fish she just wanted to kiss it and got ever so angry when I threw it back into the water. Looks like I have an animal lover:)
J is back to the grind at school, this semester is getting to him. He is not appreciating one of his business classes. Turns out that we tend to forget math that we learned um..like 10 years ago. Poor J, hes a geez. LOL!
That's about it for now...Ill get those photos uploaded so you all can appreciate the twinkle toes!

1 comment:

the life of Denise said...

Awww her toes are so cute. Did you paint them for her or did ya'll go to the spa? I'm Jealous!!!!!