Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rootin' tootin Root Canal...

I'm here, I have made it, barely. Kidding.

The root canal is over, I was a complete and utter basket case. No matter how many people told me it was going to be easy breezy, I didn't buy it. I should have. Instead I walked into the building and burst into tears, tried to regain composure before walking into the office, and sadly I couldn't so there I sat filling out the paperwork, crying like a totally baby. Oh well..at least there was no one else there to see me. I wasn't even given an option, he looked at me and what a mess I was and told the nurse lady that "we are going to need gas". Lovely.
Anyway, today I feel good, no real pain, last weeks fillings hurt so much more than today. I hope its all over.

Everyone else is good, nothing too exciting right now, J is back out mowing the property and C is taking a nap. I will update with some pics in a while. I have to upload some before and after pics of the floor we are laying this weekend! YAY!

No comments: