Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cooked goose

So Texas gets like 5 pretty days a year..today was one of them. Turtle & I got up early and went to the duck park. That is always a good time. We haven't been in months since its been so darn hot. We took a packed lunch and of course fed the ducks. Turtle is getting so much better at feeding the ducks, she actually throws the bread now, before she would jam it in her mouth as fast as you gave it to her.



We enjoyed actually walking around the whole park today, she was a trooper. We found "treasures" which were the most important thing ever.




Oh, and we got to see these ducks that are like the same age as her. I remember the first time I took her to the park they were very newly hatched, its so fun to see little ones grow up no matter if they are children or animals.



Speaking of animals....one that I have NO love for, zilch, nada is freaking geese. I hate them. There I said it and I don't feel bad, I could care less that they are one of Gods creatures and whatnot, they are awful. They are loud, stinky, messy, did I say LOUD and they a menace. Oh yeah, and the little bastards bite. One of those things bit me on the freaking leg today, guess he knew how much I hate them:( Oh well, it will be my new mission to rid the world of those fowl creatures...::wink:: Stinking goose, if I get a hold of him, he will have an apple up his butt and be thanksgiving dinner!

Anyhow, after the park we had some errands to run, while we were out we got the best gift of the day. Seriously I could have scrapped the whole day and just handed her this and life would have been great....so this is the best gift ever.....

Her own cup of water in a Sonic cup. Yep, shes just like me!

Then we went on home to take rides in the wagon and ride our bikes. Needless to say, I am pooped. I think I'm as ready for a nap as she is. So little one is snoozing, and I'm left to figure out the remainder of the days activities. We get so few pretty days a year, that I'm taking full advantage.









1 comment:

the life of Denise said...

So is Corbyn a model yet or what? She sure looks like one.. LOVE all of them! I especially LOVE the last one..Can you say Baby Gap?