Sunday, September 7, 2008

Quiet before the storm

This weeks outlook...well its busy with a side of manic. But that's alright with me. You know what they say about idle hands. Lets see... this week starts off with me engaging in some domestic duties and possibly trying out my first Fat Burning Boot camp, then we have play date (possibly our first at the children's museum) on Tuesday followed by us celebrating Ricks b-day by visiting and enjoying the afternoon with J's parents. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK! Lets see, on Wednesday we are "planning" on trying to mow our land, but we will see what the weather has in store for us. Thursday is probably some sort of park day followed by aerobics and my first water aerobics. That puts us at Friday...where has the week gone? Seriously??? Well, Friday I'm sure will be exciting, it always is with us! WHEW! Its always good times, and I'm ready to get them started~ Hopefully all this action will result in some great pics to come!!!

No comments: