Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Whats happenin' Wednesday

Today we took C to the opening of Ice Age. It was cute. Once again C acted well during the show, it was a full house. I think she really enjoyed it considering she loves to act like a dinosaur.
We chose a low key kind of day since yesterday I had my teeth worked on, I had many cavities, I will refrain from going into any more details;)My PSA is do not, I mean do not go without seeing your dentist for 6+ years, it will catch up with you. J and I acted lazy and i tried to work on some new crafts, but my machine is on the fritz so I retired to do as little as possible for the remainder of the evening. Not sure whats going on for the rest of the week, but since its been slow so far I'm sure we are in to wind the week down with some adventure, check back soon!

No comments: