Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just another day...

In paradise! The past few days have been hectic crazy, but we love it. J's school days are coming to a close and we are looking forward to graduation on 8/8, so exciting. I had gotten confirmation that I will be in some upcoming craft shows which is SO exciting. I'm doing pretty good, I'm making things like crazy and really getting into it. I'm about to take it to the next level and get myself an id #. SO official!
C has been growing like crazy. On Monday we went and took adorable pictures at the picture people. Okay, so I'm a cheapy, and I'm not getting paid (but I should be:) But I'm going to promo for them, they take great pictures. Seriously good pictures and they are nice to deal with, not what we are used to. I know they are more expensive, but you do get better quality pics. Just keep them in mind. Here are some proofs we got to view and share, they are soooo cute!



Tomorrow we are going to the circus, I'm telling you what a blessed life we live! I'm sure we will have lots to report on from a day at the circus!

No comments: