Sunday, July 19, 2009

Life after the circus...

Ah, does one exist? LOL! C had a BLAST at the circus and I think I have to speak for everyone who went and say it was a blast. We had great seats courtesy of my awesome parents and it was truly a show for all ages. Of course I took pics but they didn't turn out as well as Id hoped, but you will get the get the drift:)



Also I totally forgot to post our 4th of July pics! We went on my grandfathers boat. It was so much fun!! Of course C took to it like a fish in water, she loves anything to do with water. Today when she woke up she told me the plan for the day, took roll call in her bed and then proceeded to tell me she needed to go to the beach today! LOL! So anyway here's the pics, Enjoy!


So we have a busy week this week and hopefully lots of adventures to share. This week my grandfather starts Chemo for his lung cancer, scary stuff, but I know he'll be fine. C and I have a play date tomorrow which is always fun times. J has a softball game on Tues. We have an Astros game on Wed. On Thursday I am having SURGERY! Ok, well maybe not BIG surgery but the paperwork says minor surgery, so its still surgery, lol! I am having a nevus sebaceous (google it) removed that Ive had for 28 whole years~Ill be glad to have one less thing to worry about. And then that leaves Friday...humm. I wonder how will we will fill that day with fun!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Hope all goes well with your "minor" surgery! If you need anything, you know where I am!