Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Skhool is Kool!

Okay today was the day, C went to school. I dont know what Ill do when she starts real full blown have-to-go school. I cried. Im a dork and whatever, but I bawled. I had to lie to her and that made me feel bad, leaving her with "strangers" made me feel bad, and the thought of her maybe wanting to stay there made me feel bad. UGH!
Its almost the end of her first day and Im anxious to pick her up and hear all about it. I called to check on her a hour in and they told me that she cried but they had her calmed down and she was having fun. I hope it stayed that way. I know she needs this and she will grow to love it. She was so excited about going I just dont think she realized that I would be leaving her:( This gives me the sadz.
On a good note she was super happy and looking oh-so-cute in my new fall skirts and bows that Im selling (wink, wink). Heres some pics of my cutie! Enjoy~




1 comment:

Katherine said...

OK... New post. This is the only way I keep up with you guys dontchaknow....