Thursday, August 6, 2009

The big day is upon us

Tomorrow is the big day. J takes his last final tomorrow and we are elated. Last night we threw him a surprise dinner party at the "garden". I was so nice and we actually surprised him, he had no clue. Of course pics are included:)He recieved lots of nice cards and gifts and got a new rifle which he is so excited about.



Today I have the crud and C has a mini version of the crud. So we sit here as my super sweet hubster is outside mowing the grass. I think we may have a summer cold, yuck!
As for what is next for the Loftins I have no clue. We have been throwing around the idea of a road trip vacation, we will see. I of course continue to try and work like mad to get things ready for the fall craft show rush. Not too much new to update, since our last post we have visited, partied and bowled. All were fun and exciting! Hopefully in the next update I will have some fun news!

No comments: