Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Today was awesome. Just awesome. We celebrated fathers Day or J and had great time. We took advantage of family day at the Houston Boat show, we avoided the crowds and beat the heat. We found the boat of our dreams, now we just have to find all the money we dream of to buy the sucka', LOL! It looks like this

and this



::Drool:: Its perfect for us. It does all that we need and more, but I wont bore you anymore with my ramblings of just how many bows I have to sell to get this baby in my driveway. ::SIGH:: Oh well, at least we had fun.






After the show we ate at Dimassi's Mediterranean food. Delish. It wasn't the best ever, but well worth the price to get to try a large variety of food. Best on the menu was the falafel patties. So good. We surely got our moneys worth. J even turned down Hank's and he NEVER turns down Hank's. Good times.
Then we went to Academy. J is going to be in a men's softball league this year. So for his fathers day gift he got a pretty rockin' mit and new pair of kicks. He's going to tear them up on the field, I tell you.
Overall this is how to spend a great fathers day in Houston, we were cool, it was cheap and best of all C really enjoyed the boats, it was fun watching her climb all over them and have a good time.

Oh my goodness, word just in, as I was updating I just heard about Billy Joel and his divorce from his creepy "daughter" wife....I know this is breaking news for everyone ::grin::, I will keep you all posted as I know more. Maybe this will prompt him to write some new material to get his emotions off his chest.Ill be waiting with baited breath, LOL.
Tomorrow is going to be fun, C and I are going to the water fountains for have some fun in the water with some friends, Im sure there will be lots of "wet" pics!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Great idea! ;)I will be celebrating Father's day on the beach! Soo excited!